Friday, July 4, 2008

Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton



A.. E.. F#m
Would you know my name,
D ...A.... E
If I saw you in heaven,
A ...E... F#m
Would it be the same,
D ...A... E
If I saw you in heaven,
F#m... C#
I must be strong,
Em.... F#
and carry on,
Hm..... E7
Cause I know I don't belong,
A
Here in heaven.

A E/G# F#m D E7sus E7 A

A....E.... F#m
Would you hold my hand
D ....A.... E
If I saw you in heaven
A ....E..... F#m
Would you help me stand
D.... A.... E
If I saw you in heaven
F#m .....C#.... Em ....F#
I'll find my way, through night and day
Hm .....E7
Cause I know I just can't stay
A
Here in heaven
C ....G/B.... Am
Time can bring you down
D... G... D.... Em.... D... G
Time can bend your knee
C.... G ....Am
Time can break your heart
D.... G
Have you begging please
E
Begging please
(Intro)
C.... G
Beyond the door
D... Fm
There's peace I'm sure.
C ....G
And I know there'll be no more...
D7..... G
Tears in heaven

Repeat vers 1 and chorus

No comments: